The Hampstead Chiropody Practice has produced a patients’ charter to ensure the safety of the patients attending the surgery.
This charter has been designed to ensure your safety and to ensure that your Chiropodist in our surgery adheres to the standards resulting in a pleasant visit.
- All instruments will be sterilised using an autoclave in order to prevent cross infection.
- The surgery chair will be disinfected between patients.
- Hands are washed with medicated soap and gloves will be worn for each new patient.
- A full medical history of each patient is mandatory and will be taken on the first visit and records kept up to date.
- Patient information will be kept confidential.
- The foot will be disinfected before it is examined or treated.
- A new disposable scalpel blade is used for each new patient.
- All procedures performed on the patient will include the latest aseptic techniques.
- All equipment, instruments, medicaments and dressings used are of the highest quality.
- A commitment to ongoing training to ensure the highest degree of treatment is delivered to the patient.
- A commitment to provide a professional, personal and outstanding Chiropody treatment to each and every patient.